● Access to our Resource Centre.
● Access to our Library
● Access to Culturethèque
● Invitation to Cultural Events
● Discounts in Partner Shops
● Discounts in Restaurants
● Special Discounts for our Car Park
With thousands of items borrowed annually and hundreds read directly in our Library, become apart of a large and social community.
With a bright, redesigned and multiform space, digital tablets and all of our collections, the new Cork City French library is a vital addition to the expansion of French culture in Cork, Ireland. Our digital portal, Culturethèque, offers thousands of French books, magazines, music, culture, tutorials and much more!
● Hundreds of films on DVD, most available with English subtitles, new titles added regularly!
● Current French newspapers and magazines, (Le Figaro, Le Journal des Enfants,Courrier International, L’Express, Elle, Paris Match) as well as a regular access to other titles (Le Monde, Le Français dans le Monde, Confrontations Europe, etc.) latest brochures, leaflets on services and tout ce qui est français.
● Children's Corner with animations and films on DVD
● A large choice of classic and modern French literature
● Alliance française de Cork Revue De Presse
● A large working space
● A dynamic and friendly team ready to help you
● Library is opened around 50 hours weekly
Our weekly and monthly workshops are waiting for you too.
Browse through 13,000 online titles. The revolutionary online platform, Culturethèque, is accessible anywhere from any digital device and offers over 150,000 online documents including French books, newspapers, magazines, graphic novels, music recordings, audiobooks, films, documentaries, games, learning modules and much more!