Or learn a little bit more about it…
What is AF FRAMES?
It stands for Alliance Française FRench-AMerican EducationalStandards
Recognizing the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) as a solid ground for understanding French as a Foreign Language teaching, learning and assessing, project AF FRAMES seeks to adapt the CEFR philosophy and components to the American context and specificities.
What does it mean for your Alliance Chapter?
In participating in the AF FRAMES project, your chapter has clearly stated its commitment to pedagogical excellence.
- In order to complete the project, your French as a Foreign Language Teachers have undergone a series of professional development workshops on the latest standards and techniques applying to their craft.
- The teaching staff team has laid the groundwork for a continued reflexion on best practices in setting objectives for the classroom, in teaching these objectives, and in assessing their results.
- Your school’s curricula and pedagogical materials are current with the latest publications. They have been carefully examined and improved, when needed, according to commonly recognized standards which are understood and supported throughout Europe and by a number of Alliance Française chapters in the United States and Canada.
What does it mean to you?
- Clear learning objectives, as described by a widely understood ‘global scale’
- Better preparation of certifications and diplomas, as most are now CEF compliant.
- Better understanding of your needs ; better communication and ‘portability’ of your achievements
- Overall, the guarantee that you have enrolled in a school which dedicates a great deal of resources and time in upgrading and controling the quality of its teaching.
DO THE TEST BY CLICKING HERE