Alliance Française de Cork provides a range of options for students who wish to take tuition on a one-to-one or smaller group basis in order to achieve particular objectives at a more rapid pace – to prepare for exams (Junior Cert, Leaving Cert, Third-level, etc.), job interviews, visas, or simply to concentrate and overcome problem areas in your learning.
Customised Tuition is available for everyone: Adults, Third-level, Teenagers or Children designed to adapt to your specific needs.
Tailor-made tuition includes:
- initial assessment of level and requirements
- flexible session times during working hours
- possibility of cancellation up to 24 hours in advance (cancellation for a Monday class must be made on Saturday during Autumn & Spring terms, Friday during summer term)
- Free library subscription giving you access to our Resource Centre lending collections for the duration of your contract.
- PRICE for one person: We have introduced a more flexible and favourable price-scale:
– €40 per hour if you book 20 hours or more
– €42.50 per hour if you book between 15 and 19 hours
– €45 per hour if you book between 10 hours and 14 hours
– €47.50 per hour if you book between 5 and 9 hours
– €50 per hourif you book between 1 and 4 hours
- (Please note: to avail of the reduced rates, hours are block-booked and paid for in advance)
- We also offer private lessons, for couples. Whether you want to start a new hobby with your loved one, study for an exam with your classmate, or simply brush up on your French with a friend, we offer very competitive rates for 2 people studying the French language together.
PRICE for a couple is €65 per hour – €32.5 each!
We also offer great package deals* for language learning partners
5 hours: €310 – You save €15
10 hours: €600 – You save €50
18 hours: €1000 – You save €170
25 hours: €1350 – You save €275
For rates above 25 hours please contact our office.
*To avail of package deal rates, full payment must be made in advance of classes beginning.
*Tuition contract is valid for one year from contract payment. Fees are neither refundable nor transferable once course has commenced.
We accept payment by cash, cheque, credit card or debit card. Card payments can be accepted over the phone.
N.B. Individual Tuition cannot be booked online, please contact the office.